The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Company” individually and collectively refer to GPL 4 WordPress and the terms “You” /”Your” / “Yourself” refer to the users.
To avail certain services on our Websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely: – a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code, f) credit card or debit card details g) medical records and history h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and we may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user’s individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalised Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
LINKS TO THE OTHER SITES
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own web site only. Our site provides links to other websites also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible in way for your use of such sites.5.
We shares the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
(a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to Manas Ashok Kadam (“Grievance Officer”).
Mr. Manas Ashok Kadam (Grievance Officer)
Manas Ashok Kadam
502, Maitri Arcade, Sector 20, Plot no 12/13, Kamothe 410209
What Information Do We Collect?
Data is collected from you when you provide them to us. We collect data from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our membership plan, or fill out the contact form with your personal information. The data that we collect includes the name, address, email address, or phone number of a data subject will consistently be in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and as per the country-specific data protection regulations that are applicable to the website of GPL 4 WordPress. Although, one can also visit our website anonymously as well.
Why Do We Collect Data From You?
The data and information that we collect from our website visitors is used by us for the purposes listed below:
- To improve customer service.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To personalize visitor’s experience.
- To send periodic emails.
In this Data Protection Declaration of our website, we use, inter alia, the following terms:
- Personal Data: By mentioning personal data, we are referring to the data or information that belongs to an identified or identifiable genuine person that is “Data Subject”. An identifiable common individual is one who can be distinguished, legitimately or in an another way, specifically by reference to an identifier, for example, a name, an ID number, location information, an online identifier or to one or more factors explicit to their physical, physiological, hereditary, mental, monetary, social or social character of that natural individual.
- Data Subject: Data subject is any identified or identifiable natural person. The personal data and information of the data subject is processed by the controller responsible for the processing.
- Restriction of Processing: Restriction of processing refers to restricting the stored personal data and information with the objective of restricting their processing in the future.
- Pseudonymization: Pseudonymisation is the processing of individual’s information in such a way, that the individual’s information can never again be ascribed to a particular data subject without the use of additional data or information, given that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and authoritative measures to guarantee that the individual’s information is not credited to an identified or identifiable natural individual.
- Processor: The processor is a natural or legal individual, public authority, agency, or other body that is responsible for processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- Recipient: The Recipient is a natural or lawful individual, public authority, agency, or another body, to which the personal information and data are revealed, regardless of whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may get personal information in the system of a specific inquiry as per Union or Member State law will not be considered as recipients; the processing of that information by those public authorities will be in consistence with the applicable data protection rules as indicated by the objective of processing.
- Controller: Controller liable for the processing Controller or controller liable for the processing is the normal or legitimate individual, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, decides the reasons and methods for the processing of individual’s information where the reasons and methods for such processing are dictated by Union or Member State law, the controller or the particular rules for its designation might be accommodated by Union or Member State law.
- Third-party: The third party is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or body other than the data subject, controller, processor, and persons who are under the direct authority of the controller or processor, and are authorized to process personal data.
- Profiling: Profiling implies for any type of automated processing of individual data and information comprising of the use of individual information to assess certain individual aspects associated with a natural individual, specifically to investigate or foresee aspects concerning that common individual’s performance at work, monetary circumstance, well-being, individual preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movements.
- Consent: Consent of the data subject is any openly given, explicit, informed, and unambiguous sign of the data subject’s desires by which the individual whether he or she, by an announcement or by the clear affirmative action, implies consent to the processing of individual’s data and information identifying with that person.
- Name and Address of the Controller
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states is :
- GPL 4 WordPress
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://gpl4wordpress.in
- Collection of General Data and Information
The website of the GPL 4 WordPress gathers a series of general data and information when a data subject or automated system calls up the website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files. Collected may be (1) the browser types and versions utilized, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers), (4) the sub-websites, (5) the date and time of access to the Internet site, (6) an Internet protocol address (IP address), (7) the Internet service provider of the accessing system, and (8) any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using these general data and information, the GPL 4 WordPress does not draw any conclusions about the data subject. Rather than this, the information is needed to (1) deliver the content of our website accurately, (2) optimize the content of our website as well as its advertisement, (3) guarantees the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology, and (4) provide law enforcement authorities with the information crucial for criminal prosecution in any case of a cyber-attack. Therefore, the GPL 4 WordPress analyzes anonymously collected data and information statistically, with the objective of improving the data protection and data security of our enterprise, and to guarantee an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored individually from all personal data provided by a data subject.
By the use of a cookie, the data and offers on our site can be streamlined considering the users. Cookies permit us, as recently referenced, to recognize our website users. The objective behind this acknowledgment is to make it simpler for users to use our website. The website users that utilize cookies, for example, they don’t need to enter access data every time the website is accessed, in light of the fact that this is taken over by the site, and the cookie is consequently put away on the user’s computer system. Another example is the cookie of a shopping cart in an online store. The online store recollects the articles that customers have put in the virtual shopping cart by means of a cookie.
The data subject may restrict or prevent the setting of cookies whenever they want through our website by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser utilized, and may thus permanently preclude the setting of cookies. Furthermore, previously set cookies might be deleted at any time by means of an Internet browser or other software programs. This is conceivable in all mainstream Internet browsers. If the data subject deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser utilized, not all elements of our website might be altogether usable.
- Registration on GPL 4 WordPress
The data subject has the likelihood to register on the website of the controller with the sign of personal data and information. Which personal information is transmitted to the controller is dictated by the particular input mask used for the enlistment. The personal data added by the data subject is gathered and stored only for internal use by the controller, and for his own objectives. The controller may demand transfer to one or more processors (for example a parcel service) that additionally utilizes personal data for an internal attributable to the controller.
By registering on the website of the controller, the IP address—assigned by the Internet service provider (ISP) and utilized by the data subject—date, and time of the registration are also stored. The storage of this data takes place against the background that this is the only method to avoid the misuse of our services, and, if necessary, to make it possible to investigate committed offenses. In so far, the storage of this data is crucial to secure the controller. This data is not passed on to third parties unless there is a statutory obligation to pass on the data, or if the transfer serves the objective of criminal prosecution.
The Registration of the data subject, with the deliberate sign of personal information, is proposed to empower the controller to offer the data subject contents or services that may only be offered to enrolled users because of the nature of the matter being referred to. Registered Users are allowed to modify the personal data determined during the registration whenever they want, or to have them completely deleted from the information stock of the controller.
The data controller will, at any time, provide data upon a solicitation to every data subject with regards to what personal data are stored about the data subject. What’s more, the data controller will correct or delete personal data at the solicitation or indication of the data subject, to the extent that there are no legal stockpiling obligations. The aggregate of the controller’s employees is available to the data subject in this regard as a contact person.
- Contact Possibility via Website of GPL 4 WordPress
The website of the GPL 4 WordPress contains data that empowers a fast electronic contact to our venture, just as immediate correspondence with us, which likewise incorporates a general address of the so-called electronic mail (email address). In the event that the data subject contacts the controller by email or through a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the data subject are consequently stored. Such personal data transmitted on a willful premise by a data subject to the data controller are stored with the objective of processing or reaching the data subject. There is no exchange of this personal data to third parties.
7. Subscription to our Newsletters
On the website of the GPL 4 WordPress, users are offered an opportunity to subscribe to our enterprise’s newsletter. The input mask utilized for this objective figures out what personal data are transmitted, only when the newsletter is requested from the controller.
The GPL 4 WordPress advises its customers and business partners normally by means of a newsletter about enterprise offers. The enterprise’s newsletter may possibly be received by the data subject if (1) the data subject has a valid email address and (2) the data subject registers for the newsletter delivering. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address enlisted by the data subject for the first time for newsletter shipping, for lawful reasons, in the double-opt-in procedure. This confirmation email is utilized to demonstrate whether the proprietor of the email address as the data subject is approved to get the newsletter.
While registering for the newsletter, we also store the IP address of the computer system assigned by the Internet service provider (ISP) and utilized by the data subject at the time of the registration, as well as the date and time of the registration. The collection of this data is crucial in order to understand the (possible) misuse of the e-mail address of a data subject at a later date, and it, therefore, serves the objective of the legal protection of the controller.
The personal data collected as part of a registration for the newsletter will only be utilized to send our newsletter. In addition, subscribers to the newsletter can be informed by email, as long as this is required for the operation of the newsletter service or a registration in question, as this could be the case in the event of modifications to the newsletter offer, or in the event of a change in technical circumstances. There will be no transfer of personal data collected by the newsletter service to third parties. The subscription to our newsletter may be terminated or suspended by the data subject at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data, which the data subject has provided for shipping the newsletter, may be revoked at any time. For the purpose of the revocation of consent, a corresponding link is found in each newsletter. It is also possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time directly on the website of the controller or to communicate this to the controller in another way.